Teach your child to walk in faith, act justly, and lead with kindness and humility with this 365-day devotional for kids. A Saint a Day includes fascinating historical stories as it introduces young readers to over 300 saints who did extraordinary things for God.
Mother Teresa left her family at age 18 to become a missionary. St. Patrick helped spread Christianity to Ireland. St. Jerome translated the Bible into Latin--and also had a pet lion!
Written for ages 8 to 12, A Saint a Day inspires young readers with remarkable stories of people who made extraordinary choices to love and serve God. Featuring popular saints such as Teresa of Avila, Francis of Assisi, Juan Diego, and Thomas Aquinas, each of the 365 devotions includes:
- A Scripture verse and prayer
- A short summary or inspiring story of a saint
- A notable fact
- Artwork with a fresh, kid-friendly design
This daily devotional for kids is:
- An ideal gift for First Communion, Confirmation, or Advent
- A unique book for strengthening a child's faith
- A great way to share Catholic Church history with kids
A Saint a Day will help your child realize the long history of people of faith. As you journey through this yearlong devotional, your children will grow in their understanding of Church history and better understand how they can love and serve God.
- By Meredith Hinds
- Hardback cover
- 7"H x 5"W
- 300 pages