Check out this quick and delicious freezer fudge recipe using our Peanut Brother "Simply Smooth" peanut butter!
Have you started on your Christmas baking yet? Feel like you are running out of time? No worries, here at the Archabbey Gift Shop, we have a quick and delicious freezer fudge recipe using our Peanut Brother "Simply Smooth" peanut butter! Because our peanut butter is completely natural, this fudge will need to be stored in the freezer.
- 1 cup - Peanut Brother "Simply Smooth" peanut butter
- 2 tbsp - Pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup - Coconut oil (melted or cocoa butter)
- 1/4 tsp - Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp - Vanilla extract
- Combine all your ingredients in a bowl (it may help to stir up your peanut butter first).
- Pour fudge into loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Place the pan into your freezer for 30-40 minutes until it has set
- Remove fudge from freezer and cut fudge into squares.
- Put fudge into storage container of choice and store in freezer until you are ready to enjoy!
Keep checking back for more recipe ideas using our Monastery-made food items!