Your cart is currently empty
Product image slideshow Items
The Bible in a Year Companion guide takes Catholics through the award-winning podcast The Bible in a Year (with Fr. Mike Schmitz)™ including daily summaries, transcripts of Fr. Mike’s daily prayers, and extra content for each episode.
It’s the perfect way to remember what you’re hearing, as well as learn even more about each part of Scripture!
From Fr. Mike’s introduction:
“I believe that this Bible in a Year Companion is a great tool to take you deeper. It is one thing to be exposed to the Story, but it is another to remember it. This Companion will help those who are so quick to forget—which is all of us! … In this world, where we are so tempted toward distraction and distress, we now have a resource to understand how the story of salvation unfolds and how we can fit into that story today.
“Now, we have a place to remember.”
The Companion presents daily content for each episode of the podcast, including:
- The proprietary Bible in a Year Reading Plan
- Summary of the key points and highlights of Fr. Mike’s commentary on the daily readings
- "Take It to Prayer", where Catholics will be able to pray the daily prayer alongside Fr. Mike and the rest of the BIY community
- Unique content surrounding each day’s readings, from images and Q&As to prayer prompts and ways to live out the Scriptures in real life
- Volume 1 covers days 1–120
- 8.90"L X 5.98"W X 0.71"H